Sunday, September 9, 2007

不能说的秘密





Wow!!! Finally, I have created my own blog as per my friend's advice since long long time ago (I can't remember when?) until today. Telling me how fun and interesting it is writing blogs since I'm very free, starts working at 8am and off work at 5pm and (IMPORTANT reason) wasting my time watching TVB dramas at home. Not many people will have a lot to tell or I should put it this way, not willing to tell or express their felling and published it. (My point of view)

Q: What encourage me to create my own blog, Today (Sunday 090907 12.30pm)??
A: After watching 不能说的秘密. (Second round)

Q: Why??
A: Wanted to share with you guys about this movie.

I watched this movie alone at Cineleisure (The Curve) on Saturday 080907 at 1.20pm. Picture House 3 (Seat: D7), a small hall but very nice and comfortable. I am so eager to watch this movie as I'm Jay Chou's No'1 fan and 桂綸鎂, mmmmm... I remember her act in 蓝色大门 and few MTVs but can't remember whose. Anyway, she is great still now. My comment to Mr Chou, he is not only talented in writing lyrics and compose songs but good in directing/acting movies/MTV as well. Not bad in Initial-D and excellent in 不能说的秘密. Just after the movie, the first thought came out from my mind is to get the DVD and watch again at home. I got it. Hahahaaaaa....... And I watched it again. Still 起鸡皮“葛塔”(Sorry, just hantam). Next is to get the original soundtrack. Worth to watch.

After watching this movie, I felt really 心酸 as I'm not sure whether this is a good or sad ending for 叶湘伦 and 陆小雨 . If this were happen to me, I will do exactly the ending but.....

"没有不能说的秘密,只有不能错过的秘密"

Check out the 斗琴 part. Really amazing.....

中秋节 is just around the corner, wishing everyone and family Happy 中秋节.

4 comments:

Adrian Khoo said...

Welcome to the world of blog where we are the author.

tim queh said...

hahaha. Unbeliveable...the best shocking news since I'm back from Angkor...
but please don't malas malas...Update your blog & create something special.
cya. soon. of course.

Fatttea said...

A good start la... keep it up... hahha... wait till i have the mood to do so la... let's wait for 1 fine day.. we'll see....

tim queh said...

疙瘩。疙瘩。疙瘩。